Friday 21 December 2012

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Epiphanie was founded by Maile Wilson, professional photographer for fifteen years."I hated lugging around those ugly man-bags. So I'd end up leaving my camera at home or shoving it into my purse wrapped up in a towel." Obviously not the best way to protect expensive gear, she searched for something that could function as both a camera bag and purse. But it didn't exist. So Maile set out to design her own line of (finally!) stylish camera bags. With over 9000 people on the waiting list, she launched the first three styles in 2009. "I was astounded by how many people shared the same problem. I still love hearing all the different things people used to wrap up their cameras: diapers, sweatshirts, socks... even maxi pads!" Three years later, the collection has expanded from three to seven camera / laptop styles in a wide variety of colors. Look for lots more to come this fall, including stylish options for men! "I'm really passionate about photography, and especially by people who live creatively. I love it when "epiphanies" turn into plans that turn into reality. I believe everyone has the power to do the things they dream up. Whether it's through a travel guide on our blog, a sassy Mixed Bag, or a Life List it's my goal to inspire people to "Live life the way you picture it." Maile Wilson, (pronounced My-lee) has been a lifestyle photographer for over fifteen years, photographing countless families, local TV personalities, and celebrities such as Brooke Burke, Eva Longoria, and Tony Parker. She's a re-current guest on the local morning show San Antonio Living, co-author of Expressive Photography and founder of Epiphanie. Originally from Maui and California, Maile now resides with her husband and three children in San Antonio, TX.

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

Camera Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment