Monday 31 December 2012

Leica M7

Leica M7

The M7fit very securely into the M Classics compact bag that I had on loan to me. The image above is from the company, and as you can see it fits in very well. For clarification, that is not an M7 above.For the first time, I’ve seen and experienced why users believe that the Leica M bodies are better for street photography. Because of the simple elegance, compactness and no real bulky parts jutting out, I was presented with less danger and problematic situations than I would have been using my Canon EOS 5D Mark II with EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lensinstead. Part of it all though is how one uses the camera.The project I was shooting is called, “The Blind Can See the Pain.” It is part of my effort to show mainstream America that there is a lot of pain in the streets due to the recession. The catch to this project is that I’m also a Blind Photographer and legally blind in my left eye.I shot everything with my left eye only. How? The focusing. The focusing is what helped me to show that even blind people can see the pain due to the recession.

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

Leica M7

No comments:

Post a Comment