Thursday 27 December 2012

Leica M

Leica M

I added the Leica M Monochrom and Summicron 50mm f/2.0 to my collection. I was on the fence for a while if I was going to get this camera or not which is easy to do when there is a waiting list months long. I got a call on Friday that one was available if I wanted it and I instantly knew I did.It is such an interesting camera and the amazing ISO capability is fascinating and will open an entire new world of Leica photography for me.I haven’t done any processing so the images are exactly what you see out of the camera. The one thing I noticed right away is how much sharper the images are.I love how politely Popeye Camera says ‘we are closed’…by pulling down the door and then blocking with with nice plants, a bird house, a nice chair and a cute little bench. While they are still closed…it is somehow welcoming.The one thing with the ISO in this camera gives you is the ability to stop down and have much faster shutter speeds.

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

Leica M

No comments:

Post a Comment