Sunday 30 December 2012

Steadycam

Steadycam

This idea came to me, when I was looking-for a steady cam.When I saw the Johnny Chung Lee poor man s steady cam, I realize that the mechanics of the artifact was a simple thing. It is only a heavy weight at the end of the tube, to give valance, and counterweight to the movements of the muscles at walking-running motion.So I already had my cheap tripod, and I wasn t wanted to buy those tubes for making the steady cam.So this idea came to me.The idea was to transform de tripod into a steady cam, cheaper, easier and reversible, and it results!Plus+ I realize that the weight gives more control to the tripod for fastest motion movements, and heavy cameras.And it only cost me $3 dollar because I already had the tripod.Hockenheim (SID) - Weltmeister Sebastian Vettel und sein Teamkollege Mark Webber durften beim Formel-1-Lauf auf dem Hockenheimring ihre herausgefahrenen Startplätze behalten. Die Rennkommissare entschieden, dass Red Bull nicht vor dem Rennen wegen angeblicher Unregelmäßigkeiten in der Motorsteuerung noch die Autos umbauen musste, was einen Start aus der Box zur Folge gehabt hätte. Vettel durfte somit als Zweiter ins Rennen gehen, Webber als Achter.

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

Steadycam

No comments:

Post a Comment