Sunday 30 December 2012

Fenix Tk35

Fenix Tk35

Size / Weight: The size on this light is 3.00" long and a little over 0.75" wide. The weight comes in at 1.37oz without a battery. I am able to put this light in either my front pant pocket or in my lower cargo pocket depending on what I'm wearing that day. Also if I am bicycling in the evening I can clip it to the neck lanyard and keep it around my neck with no discomforting at all. Light Output: The PD20 uses a XP-G LED and has a lifespan of 50,000 hours. It has 6 overall light modesI feel that this light offers adequate light for any EDC civilian role. Like I mentioned before, I use this light on low/mid all night fishing on the boat and never have to worry about dead batteries or inadequate light. On turbo mode I have spotted deer at about 75-85 yards from my vehicle
Waterproof: This light is 100% waterproof per IPX-8 standards. I've drop it in submerged water many times and it's not failed me once.Pocket Clip: I feel Fenix hit this one out of the park. The pocket clip is very durable and allows for deep carry in the pant pocket.Construction: The PD20 is constructed using aircraft grade aluminum with machined rhombic knurling for maximum gripping, even when wet! Also you can sit it on the tail without it falling over unlike most other lights on the market.

Fenix Tk35



Fenix Tk35


Fenix Tk35


Fenix Tk35


Fenix Tk35


Fenix Tk35


Fenix Tk35


Fenix Tk35


Fenix Tk35

Fenix Tk35

Fenix Tk35

Fenix Tk35

Fenix Tk35

Fenix Tk35

Fenix Tk35

Fenix Tk35

Fenix Tk35

No comments:

Post a Comment